During the holiday season, your dishwasher runs on overtime. Huge holiday meals and lots of company means a dishwasher is running 24/7. It’s a season when you do NOT want your dishwasher to break! Avoid dishwasher repair in Dallas with these tips from Appliance Rescue:
· Do a Pre-Rinse: Your dishes don’t have to be spotless when they go in the dishwasher, but make sure you wash off the majority of the food to prevent the filters in your dishwasher from becoming clogged with food particles.
· Run Hot Water: A dishwasher runs most efficiently when the water is nice and hot from the get-go. Before starting a load of dishes, run the warm water in the sink until it’s hot. This will ensure that hot water immediately flows to your dishwasher when the cycle starts – getting dishes cleaner.
· Freshen with Vinegar: About one a week, run an empty dishwasher with a cup of vinegar poured into the bottom of the dishwasher. The vinegar will freshen and clean food particle buildup.
· Clean the Dishwasher Trap: Make it a habit that every time you refill the rinse aid, you clean the filters. Remove the filters and rinse off any buildup. Look in the trap below and see if there are any chunks of food that need to be disposed of as well.
· Don’t Overload: As is the case with most appliances, don’t overdo it. If there are too many dishes stuffed into the dishwasher, the sprayer may not be able to clean each in full.
Use these tips this holiday season to keep your Dallas dishwasher repair free! If you do run into any issues, given Appliance Rescue in Dallas, Texas a call today! An expertly trained technician will be there in no time to diagnose the issue and giving you all the details in writing before proceeding with the repair. We’re your honest, reliable appliance repair company.